It is the science and art of preventing disease, prolonging life and promoting health.
”We want you to be successful”
With many years of professional practice and teaching, we are now ready to offer you the most advanced and effective Reflexology techniques to help you achieve more precise and effective outcomes for your clients.
Our courses will offer you the opportunity to start a new career in Reflexology as well as to help family and friends. The courses are suitable for all, regardless of educational background, medical experience, or qualifications. Many people are now looking for a change in a career or want to develop a new path for themselves, perhaps because their first choice of career did not work for them. You are never too old to set goals, and embrace life with a new sense of purpose.
We will be teaching you to the most effective Reflexology techniques, developing your confidence, offering you individual attention to ensure that you have the best quality Reflexology training. We want to help you gain enough knowledge in order to complete your course and become a successful practitioner in Reflexology.
This is a part-time course. You will attend the school approximately once a month, so you can study alongside with your full-time job or a busy family. We have made our Reflexology course materials informative and easy to digest and understand making your learning experience rewarding, fun and interesting.
During our practical classes you will learn to give treatments under the supervision of Katia Xeni. Her 10 years of valuable experience in Reflexology and Massage enables her to adapt and refine her own techniques to enhance therapeutic effectiveness, a powerful approach which is integral to our practical training programmes. She will expertly guided you through each detail of the technique and sequence, so that you achieve an excellent standard of work. Additionally, you will be able to experience the benefits as a client, part of your practical experience you receive in class. At a later stage during the course you will work on clients within a supervised ‘’practice’’ environment.
On successful completion you can become a full member of the Cyprus Association of Alternative Therapists www.cyprussaat.org. It is registered in Cyprus under the Associations & Institutions Law 1972 with the objective of governing, supporting and protecting its professional members.
You will also be able to join the following Associations:
- ANME-Association of Natural Medicine for Europe (EU-Germany)
- Medicina Alternativa Europe-Czech Republic
- ANP-Association of Naturopathic Practitioners-UK
- CMA-Complementary Medicine Association-UK
Practitioner Insurance Cover
- All therapists must hold a customize Insurance Scheme. Balens organization provides Malpractice Insurance cover for a very large range of Therapies. For more information you can visit cyprussaat.org.
Our training provider is Neo Hippocrates School – a Professional Training Centre. It is incorporated under the Companies Law Cap 112, Section 15 (1) HE-146713 and registered by Cyprus Government with the main objective of providing Professional Training in Alternative Natural Therapies. It is also an approved (KEK) Professional Training Centre by HRDA-Human Resource Development Authority Reg.No.: K000496
- The history and principles of Reflexology
- Holistic therapy and universal energy
- How beneficial is reflexology
- Clinical evidence
- How reflexology works
- How the body reflects in foot
- The practice of reflexology
- History taking
- Drug reactions
- Foot-related problems
- Reflexology techniques
- How the body responds to reflexology treatments
- The goal of reflexology
- Body systems
- Cells, tissues and skin
- Solar plexus
- Ears, nose, face
- Hand reflexology
- Reflexology for better health
- The Immune System
- Reference guide how to tackle specific problems
- Advanced Reflexology
- Cardiovascular disease
- Reflexology for terminal diseases
- Reflexology for infants
- The professional practice of reflexology
- Setting up your own business
- How to obtain clientele
- First Aid
- Introduction to other complementary therapies